Amenities & Services
Phoenix Place is within walking distance of all the main University establishments and Liverpool City Centre; and are being built as part of the ongoing regional development in the area- Project Jennifer. This is a £150 million mixed use regeneration programme that has been implemented by Liverpool City Council. The plans for this regeneration will see improvements made to 45 acres of land at Great Homer Street, which lies North of Liverpool City centre, next to Iliad Street. The extent of this regeneration project has meant further investment has been drawn to the area, with new residential buildings and retail properties, as well as new schools and improved transport links. Additionally, Sainsbury’s has committed to a 250-year lease on a large supermarket store.
Some of the key highlights of Project Jennifer include: • 80,000 sq. ft. of new retail stores • A new indoor and outdoor market • A new District Centre • 500 new homes • New medical and care facilities • New schools • A petrol filling station • Free car parking spaces • The creation of thousands of jobs
- A PROVEN REAL ESTATE MARKET
Liverpool is currently ranked among the UK’s top 10 buy-to-let hotspots. 6.56% average yields. 5.5% population growth in 10 years. 12,800 jobs created in just two years. The city is at the start of a growth curve with a £5 billion redevelopment programme currently ongoing in the city.
- City With Global Appeal
Three world-class universities. A growing international student population. One of the UK’s top-performing real estate regions. It’s little wonder property investors from all over the world have chosen Liverpool. And they are still choosing it – real estate in Liverpool spends the shortest amount of time on the market than any other city in Britain. Crucially, the shortfall in high-quality apartments for overseas students in the city centre marks the asset out as the one most coveted by investors in Liverpool.
- A CENTRE OF EDUCATIONAL EXCELLENCE
Liverpool is a city synonymous with music, culture and academic excellence. It proudly boasts three high-ranking institutions, two of which have been named in the top five ‘best city locations’ by WhatUni. It means that Liverpool is often many students’ first choice, and is the reason why 70,000 students currently call the city their home. 9,000 international students are enrolled at Liverpool’s universities. 22.4% of the University of Liverpool’s total student population are made up of over 100 different nationalities. 28,000 skilled people employed in financial/professional service sector. The city also has one of the largest Chinese communities in Europe. Yet despite this and the expected 10% rise in international student numbers by 2022, this type of quality accommodation is in short supply.
Phoenix Place - Investment Highlights
- Purchase an En-Suite Apartment for £49,950
- Purchase a studio apartment for £57,950
- 5% interest accrued on deposit monies during construction
- 9% NET assured rental for 5 years from completion
- Tenure: 250 Year Leasehold
- Completion Q3 2018
- Fully managed investment (Urban Student Life)
- Fully Furnished
- Rental income is paid quarterly in arrears direct into investor bank account from completion.
- Contemporary durable fixtures and fittings
- Exceptional local facilities and amenities
- Within an area of extensive redevelopment
- National rail links just a 10 minute walk away
- Walking distance from the city centre
- Next to a new supermarket due to open in 2017
- Walking distance of all of the main University establishments and Liverpool City Centre