Amenities & Services
Best investment in Detroit! Why?? So many reasons!
- Virtual Tour on Youtube. Link Attached.
- Great neighborhood. Very strong neighborhood association. The neighborhood head of the association is right across the street. No one gets by this woman! There is ZERO riffraff on this block.
- Detroit is investing in this neighborhood. We know by the new sidewalks and new local parks. Detroit is purposely bringing this neighborhood back.
- It's a ranch house. Most houses in Detroit are bungalows, which means there's an upstairs. This is a one-story ranch. When you are ready to resell this house, the value will be higher than most because ranches are very sought after.
- Newly renovated top to bottom: New roof, new furnace, new hot water heater, updated electric and plumbing, newly refinished hardwood floors, new carpeting in the bedrooms, updated bathroom with good ventilation, totally new kitchen.
- Rented already with a tenant who has been paying rent regularly since May 2020. Mother with two small children and their grandmother live in this three-bedroom home. Tenant is college-educated and has solid employment unaffected by the pandemic.
- Great clean tenants! We've been there and we are so appreciative of how CLEAN the house is.
- Tenant supplies her own appliances: washer and dryer and refrigerator and stove. So no repair costs for the owner for those!
- The back yard is fenced in. Good fences mean good neighbors!
- The property management. Our philosophy is to save you the most money possible so you will buy more houses.
I'm happy to talk more about this house and investing in Detroit. Please call me! (248) 390-3982. That's my cell number. ...MONIQUE BURNS