Amenities & Services
Great investment opportunity with the Center parc Brand
The No1 market leader in europeCenter Parcs: a distinctively unique concept
Group facts and figures:
> 24,000 private owners
> 50,000 apartments and houses managed, by the sea, in the mountains, in the countryside and in cities
> 7.5 million customers welcomed each year in the Group’s residences and villages
> 1.47 billion euros in sales (as of 30/09/11)
> 6 additional brand names: Pierre & Vacances, Center Parcs Europe, Maeva, Adagio ApartHotel, Les Senioriales and Sunparks
Pierre & Vacances Property Investment is delighted to announce that Center Parcs Vienne has been rewarded with the HQE certification!
Sustainability & New Development: HQE™ is the French High Environmental Quality certification awarded to building construction and management as well as urban planning projects. HQE™ promotes best practices, sustainable quality in building projects and offers expert guidance throughout the lifetime of the project. Center Parcs Vienne has been rewarded for its design, programme, cottages and interactive farm. This is a huge achievement for Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group team who put sustainable development at the core of their project.
The Center Parcs Vienne – Grand Ouest, Bois aux Daims holiday park, is ideally located close to:
- numerous urban centres (Poitiers, Tours, Anger, Nantes, etc.). The holiday park is thus accessible to more than 10 million inhabitants less than three hours away,
- famous tourist sites, Futuroscope, Puy du Fou, the Loire region châteaux, etc…
This magnificent holiday park is nestled within the heart of an exceptional natural site containing lakes and forests.
PVCP SPECIAL OFFERS
You hand management of your property over to the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group. You are the owner and benefit from simplified management. You sign a ten year lease with the Pierre & Vacances Center Parcs Group, which then becomes your sole tenant.
• Rent is guaranteed : you receive rent, whether your apartment is occupied or not.
• Your property is maintained: the Facilities Management Department manages maintenance operations, and local teams look after routine maintenance and cleaning.
• The Group pays for all insurance costs, fees and taxes: you only pay property tax and any tax on your income.
(5) net of current co-ownership fees
(6) co-ownership fees, or expenses related to the upkeep and operational costs of co-owners' property.
As an owner you receive a whole host of benefits: A personalized website section to manage holiday bookings, included in your lease, in your property or another of the Group's residences.
• You also enjoy exclusive reductions on holidays
LEISURE & FACILITIES
The Bois des Daims offers a wide variety of activities for all ages, all year round:
- Aqua Mundo: Located at the centre of the park, this real aquatic tropical paradise, featuring water with a year-round temperature of 29°C, has a wave pool, climbing pool, wild river journey, water slides as well as a Spa.
- the forest: the place for a true animal experience, where you can see and get close to wild animals.
- the educational farm: designed for children, this place is ideal for letting youngsters approach and pet domestic animals. The farm also has a pony club.
- and more than 70 indoor and outdoor activities for the whole family (Accrobranche (tree climbing/aerial adventures) over the lake, floats along the river, and Kids’ Club, bowling, tennis, shopping, and more… ).
A unique relationship with the forest environment!
The cottages, surrounded by nature, offer a unique experience in contact with wild animals.
These single-story cottages with large bay windows come in three categories:
-VIP: the true nature of luxury… For moments of shared well-being and refinement, discover the huge spa area adjoining the master bedroom equipped with an extra-large Balneo bathtub and Turkish bath…
- Premium: of a warm and casual nature for weekends with family or friends! Discover the cabin experience as interpreted by decorator Laurence Goardon. Nature invites itself into your cottage and leaves its footprints behind…
- Comfort: The tribal spirit, warm and friendly by nature! To get together with the family while letting your children’s imagination run wild! Decorator Sophie Jacqmin’s inspiration has created a fun and colourful atmosphere.
Take a stroll within the “cottage pen” to unexpectedly encounter free range animals (deer, etc.) living on the site.