Amenities & Services
Manchester stands out as one of the world’s most promising property investment markets right now. Stellar business, employment and population growth are backed by a strong and secure economy; a backdrop that is already fueling house price growth across the city. This is particularly apparent in Salford, where prices increased 12.3% in the year to January 2015. While prices across the city are forecast to grow 26.4% to 2019, Salford is expected to continue its current outperformance and deliver even stronger growth.
New investment has been flowing into the riverside corridor connecting central Manchester to Salford Quays. Part of a wider vision to create a vibrant new hub for living and working on the fringe of the city centre.
This development is just minutes from prime Manchester but is available at considerably less than prime Manchester prices. With a great strategic location close to the employment hubs of the city centre and Salford quays, this is an opportunity to invest early in an area that is set to emerge as one of Manchester’s top residential, leisure and commercial districts.
- Modern 1/2/3-bedroom apartments in Manchester’s city-fringe
- New-build mixed-use riverside development with first-class amenities
- Part of the wider Irwell River Park Masterplan, which will create 13,000 new jobs
- Perfectly positioned for workers and students in both the city centre and Salford Quays
- Just a short walk from Cornbrook Metrolink station a key tram interchange
- Convenient access to the GBP550 million MediaCityUK at the quays
- Sizes from 452 to 826 square feet
- Estimated completion date Q4 2017
- Up to 70% LTV available
- Rental yields up to 6.7%