Amenities & Services
Salinas Sea Resort is classified as a European standard 5 Star Resort - frontline on Santa Maria Beach in the established tourist area, close to the typical Cape Verdean town of Santa Maria.
It’s just a short 15 minute journey from Sal’s international airport, which sits just south of the capital of Sal, Espargos.
The Resort occupies 17,500 square metres on the finest beach location on Sal. It consists of 302 apartments rooms - all finished to the highest standards.
The Hotel Resort is designed around a 3 wing structure, perpendicular to the water line – maximizing the sea view aspects of all of the apartments. In line with the other frontline hotels on Santa Maria Beach - the resort is just 2 storey high. Freshwater swimming pools are located to the front of the resort looking directly onto the crystal white sands of Santa Maria beach.
Salinas Sea comprises 302 units, made up of 245 studios and 57 one bedroom units. Its very much a hotel with all that you would expect of a 5 Star resort - a panoramic restaurant offering the finest gastronomic cuisine, open air jacuzzi, bars, spa, commercial areas. In line with its social responsibilities Salinas has also been designed to cater for people with disabilities.
Since Salinas Sea opened to the tourists in 2013 it has met and surpassed expectations in quality and design, it has also achieved an exceptional 95% occupancy rate year round.
In turn this means that the guests can enjoy their dream vacation time and time again and it offers our investors exceptional yields and potential.
- Located directly by the best and safest beach on Sal.
- Close to the vibrant town of Santa Maria with it’s bars, restaurants and shops.
- Fully operational hotel, managed by Oasis Atlantico – frequently 100% occupied.
- Quality build, many eco features including solar panels, generators and saves rain water.
- Guaranteed rental income for first 5 years.
- Fractional ownership.
- Full ownership.
- Pension funds transfer (information on request).
FRACTIONAL OWNERSHIP - From only £18,750 approx.
Allows lower entry levels – you can buy in 1/8, 1/4 or 1/2 shares of the property. Income returns of 7% net, for first 5 years then this share of pooled income.
No repairs, insurances, management or condominium fees. Only cost will be the IUP property tax, payable by all owners of properties, in Cape Verde.
Able to sell whenever you wish.
The percentage level of ownership dictates the number of weeks for personal use –
- 1/8 = 1 week over a selected 20 weeks.
- 1/4 = 1 week over selected 38 weeks.
- 1/2 = 2 weeks over selected 38 weeks.
FULL OWNERSHIP - From £150,0000, with personal cash investment of only £75,000.
- Own 100% of freehold apartment.
- 4 weeks personal use from selected 48 weeks.
- This usage can be utilized by friends and family.
- Guaranteed 7% net. return on your investment – paid annually.
- Owner only has to pay the IUP annual property tax – approximately 0.75% of the value.
- Possibility of borrowing 35% of price from developer – to be repaid from rental income so you only need to pay 65% of the purchase price.
- Membership of Salinas Sea Club Class – which offers discounts on all services, plus personal storage space, airport transfers, welcome packs.
USING PENSION FUNDS (available to all British Nationals).
If you use your pension funds to finance the purchase of a property it is classed as an investment and so no personal use is available. Income returns are the same as the other types of ownership.
It will be necessary to refer you to UK pension specialists to ensure this is the right choice for your circumstances and whether your country of origin recognizes the scheme.