- Incredible refurbishment of historic building updated to 21st century standards
- Dates back to 17th century, with additions in the 18th and 19th century
- Superb location and history means it will always retain intrinsic value
- Own as a second home, let on a long lease, or rent to the tourist market
- Prestigious hotel to open on 60 year lease opposite the development
- Sympathetic refurbishment - some properties have 4 metre high ceilings
Located 22kms south west of Paris (34 minutes in the car or 40 minutes on the RER train), Versailles offers a more relaxed country feel alternative to Paris, whilst being close enough to profit from everything the Capital offers.
9 rue de L’Indépéndance Américaine is in the heart of the historical part of Versailles, surrounded by other buildings dating from the late 1600s and 1700s. As it is a protected area, investors are guaranteed that it will remain as it is without any worry that an unsightly building will pop up in the years to come.
From the development you are a mere 80 metres from the L’Orangerie of Louis XIV and less than 40 metres from the entrance to the Piece d’Eau des Suisses. This is a small development of just 50 apartments located in 5 buildings, arranged over 3 floors.Unit Specification
Ranging in size from large studios to family sized 4 Bedroom apartments either on a single level or in duplex form, each one will be delivered ready to move into, including a fitted kitchen.Unit Pricing
- Studios: From 396 000€ & 539 100€
- 1 Beds: From 314 000€ - 643 360€
- 2 Beds: From 618 540€ - 914 030€
- 3 Beds: From 762 040€ - 1 115 730€
- 4 Beds: From 1 095 040€ - 1 119 010€