E-Quity.com is looking for a property marketing executive to join its rapidly growing, London-based team.
This is a great opportunity for a communications or marketing specialist to take a position of responsibility within this dynamic company. The role involves two functions:
1. Supporting the director in the preparation of the sales, marketing and support information required to launch international property investment projects into the UK market, performing the following tasks:
– Liaising between lawyers and the developer for the successful completion of due diligence procedures
– Obtaining and reformatting the developer's own marketing material
– Carrying out additional desk research to complement the marketing material with additional support information for use by sales staff and within our own marketing material
– Preparing a draft of the Executive Summary, as well as creating a set of additional marketing and support information in a variety of formats (Excel, Powerpoint, Photoshop, PDF)
2. The provision of a sales support function for the projects that have been brought to market. This aspect of the role involves:
– Speaking to all developers on a weekly basis to stay up to date with any information that may affect the projects
– Obtaining weekly stock updates
– Liaising with developers to obtain answers to any additional queries from sales staff, or researching responses through the web and 3rd party service provider
– Maintaining the dossier of additional information on a project for sales staff, keeping it updated with useful new information
– Keeping an eye out for additional articles and support information that will strengthen the investment case for a project or region
It is a demanding position that requires a good understanding of property concepts, an analytical approach to marketing, a professional and proactive approach to work, a highly organised approach to time management, an eye for detail and most of all, superb, concise and fluid written English skills.
Ideally, you will have basic knowledge of Excel, Photoshop and Powerpoint, or at least be prepared to learn the rudiments of these packages.
In addition to the basic salary an additional bonus of up to £6,000 can be achieved, subject to team performance.
To apply for this role, please send your cv and covering letter to email@example.com