- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : Cypriot property prices not heading for a bubble
- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : Low supply continues to hold back US home sales
- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : Regeneration work continues apace in Christchurch
- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : New easy-to-understand mortgage standards introduced for UK consumers
- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : Sotheby's expands into Finland
- Tue, November 24, 2015 Tue, November 24, 2015 - Today’s News : Safety equipment required for improving your home's saleability
Europe is currently facing a "silent emergency" in its housing markets, according to one striking new report. The research by Habitat for Humanity, reveals the number of young adults living with their parents has rocketed to a record high.
The world's first ever student property investment comparison portal has launched.
Never heard of Sujainiu? You are not alone. But the small Lithuanian town has hit global headlines this week, thanks to one home's eye-catching paint job: the Adidas logo. A clever sponsorship deal? No, the owners just really like Adidas.
Foreign buyers have long been thought of the dominant players in the London property market, but new figures reveal that the Brits are biting back, as their share of the market jumps to almost 80 per cent.
As the UK prepares for the government's new spending review, the property industry continues to feel the impact of the summer budget, when a cut in tax relief for landlords was announced. Will it cause investors to bid goodbye tp buy-to-let, or is the sector only set to keep growing?
Our Regular Features
Top of the Props
The USA has overtaken Spain to reclaim the number one spot in TheMoveChannel.com's Top of the Props league. Demand for US property increased in October 2015 by 14 per cent, enough to see the country become the most popular in the world among overseas property buyers.
Halifax could be Canada's new property hotspot, according to TheMoveChannel.com's new research. The portal's latest At a Glance infographic highlights a surge in searches and enquiries for the area in the past two years.
Investors are queuing up to take advantage of the much-mooted "Crossrail Effect" in the UK. While New York's office market attracted the most attention on TheMoveChannel.com in October 2015, demand raced for property in Ilford, where the UK's new railway network is expected to boost prices.
As Christmas gets closer, our thoughts turn to the past 12 months - and the future. Has it been a good year for property? What's in store for 2015? We sit down with 2014's top agents and get their predictions on everything from UK property to the Caribbean.
Riyadh Exhibition Centre, Riyadh
Landlord & Letting Show
Stoneleigh Park, Coventry
Property Management Exposition & Conference
Metro Toronto Convention Centre, Toronto