- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : Brazil property prices continue climb
- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : International brands flock to London high street
- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : Zoopla goes DIY with new "Find a Pro" service
- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : Consumer confidence continues to climb
- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : UK mortgage lending rebounds in June
- Wed, July 29, 2015 Wed, July 29, 2015 - Today’s News : Facing Bankruptcy? Moving overseas may help
Leeds could be the next big buy-to-let hotspot in the UK, suggests new research, which highlights the rising demand among investors for regional markets away from the expensive capital.
David Cameron has announced a crackdown on corruption in the UK property market, warning foreigners that London is "not a place to stash your dodgy cash".
China shares have plummeted today by more than 8 per cent, the largest one-day drop since 2007. The slump follows growing fears surrounding the country's economy, as Chinese investors increasingly look overseas for real estate safe havens.
OPP is currently looking for a highly organised property professional to take on the role of International agent coordinator.
British buyers are flocking to France to take advantage of the affordable euro. With the pound at an eight-year high against the currency, investors are £50,000 better off than a year ago.
Our Regular Features
Top of the Props
Spain reigns but investors were mainly on the plane out of Europe in June, according to TheMoveChannel.com's new research. The portal's latest Top of the Props report shows that Spanish property is now the most sought-after in the world, despite falling demand for other European destinations, as con...
Appetite for property in Budapest has stayed strong over the last two years, according to TheMoveChannel.com's latest At a Glance report. The infographic, which compares activity on the portal in the past 12 months to the same period in 2013, shows that Budapest is the most popular property hotspot...
Investors are increasingly digging up land opportunities overseas, according to new research. TheMoveChannel.com's latest Investment Watch report reveals that land investments now account for a third of the portal's most popular listings.
As Christmas gets closer, our thoughts turn to the past 12 months - and the future. Has it been a good year for property? What's in store for 2015? We sit down with 2014's top agents and get their predictions on everything from UK property to the Caribbean.
iProperty Expo Lifestyle Exhibition for Property, Home & Living
Mid Valley Exhibition Centre, Kuala Lumpur
Wenzhou Overseas Property Investment Exhibition 2015
Dubai World Trade Centre