- GBP Price: From £107,917 to £159,550
- EUR Price: From €124,170 to €186,560
- USD Price: From $159,800 to $240,100
- NZD Price: From NZD199,000 to NZD299,000
- Area: 10.2 hectares
- Stunning views of the ocean & valley
- Spacious elevated house site
- Beautiful native bush
- Birdlife including native kiwi birds
- Close to several stunning beaches
Area: 10.2 Ha Build your dream home on this spacious house site and enjoy expansive views of the Pacific Ocean and Alderman Islands to the east, the picturesque valley and Mercury Islands to the north and the Coromandel ranges to the west.
The 2012 rating valuation for lifestyle block 31 is $485,000. The expected sale price is less than 50% of 2012 valuation. This is an extremely good buy for whoever takes advantage of this mortgagee sale pricing.
Silverstream Falls is a rare jewel situated on the east coast of the Coromandel Peninsula and is just minutes from several of the pristine white sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean. Boasting semi-tropical rainforest, dramatic mountain cliffs and sparkling streams, Silverstream Falls offers spectacular views, abundant nature, bird life and privacy.
The close proximity to Auckland and the stunning location combined with temperate weather condition throughout the year make Silverstream Falls lifestyle properties so unique.
Located just 10 minute drive north of Tairua, Silverstream Falls is just a 15-minute drive to many attractions of the Coromandel including Hot Water Beach, Cooks Beach, Hahei and the walkway to Cathedral Cove, and only 2 hours drive from Auckland, Hamilton and Tauranga.
If you are looking to:
* Enjoy ocean views and lifestyle
* Grow gardens and an orchard
* Raise a family in a safe and natural environment
* Experience the beauty and quality of life this area has to offer OR
* Retire in your dream home nestled in nature
You have come to the right place!
Property owners enjoy pedestrian access to the kauri dam, waterfall, swimming hole, streams, and picnic areas on shared access lot 50.
There is power and telephone to the property.
Trades considered and we sometimes lend second mortgage money to top up your equity. We also have good contacts with brokers who usually obtain first mortgage finance for our clients from local banks.
See our website: www.silverstreamfalls.co.nz