£99,950 2 Bed Park Home
British Real Estate > England
England, United Kingdom
Click to watch video
Click to view 4 images
Click to see map
2 Bed Park Home for sale in England
2 Bed Park Home
- GBP Price: £99,950
- EUR Price: €116,870
- USD Price: $151,190
Key Selling Points
- Please contact advertiser for more information.
** NO SITE FEES UNTIL 2014. ** PLOT 12 IS A DETACHED PARK HOME located in the popular site of Lone Pines offering 12 months residency. Accommodation includes TWO BEDROOMS, lounge/diner & kitchen. The property further benefits from OFF ROAD PARKING & BALCONY AREA.
Contact Connells Christchurch Office on .
Double glazed window to front & side aspect. Feature fireplace with electric fire. Radiator. Double glazed patio door leading to balcony.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with range of wall & base units with roll top work surfaces incorporating single bowl stainless steel sink/drainer. Kitchen appliances include electric oven with gas hob & cookerhood over. Plumbing & space for washing machine. Space for fridge/freezer. Central Heating boiler. Radiator. Partly tiled walls.
Double glazed window to side aspect. Radiator. Loft Access.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Radiator.
Double glazed window to front aspect. Suite comprises bath with shower over, wash hand basin & low level WC. Heated towel rail. Extractor fan. Partly tiled walls.
Space for one vehicle.
Balcony area with direct access from lounge.
From our office at the Fountain roundabout (Christchurch High Street) take the 3rd exit onto Bargates, continue straight over railway bridge onto Fairmile Rd, again at the 2 roundabouts onto Hurn Rd, at the St Catherine's Hill roundabout take the 2nd exit and continue through 2 sets of traffic lights, at the roundabout take the 2nd exit, turn left onto Matchams Lane continue along the road until you get to Lone Pines on the right where the park can be found.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.