One Bedroom Apartments located in central Ayia Napa
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Ground floor with small garden area and 2nd floor available
- Communal swimming pool
- Communal roof garden
- Laminated wooden floors in the bedrooms
- Quality ceramic tiles
- Provisions for air conditioning
- Covered veranda 15.40 m²
- Common area 14.23 m²
- Covered area - 51.37 m²
- Total covered 81.00 m²
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- Walking distance to local amenities
- 40 minutes from Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
- Vat not applicable
Ayia Napa has been transformed from a sleepy fishing village into a lively resort that has something for all ages. The centre of the town is built around a medieval monastery dedicated to 'Our Lady of the Forests'.
A very popular holiday destination for its nightlife and white sandy beaches. The entire harbour has been pedestrianised with cafes and fish-tavernas lining the front. A wooden walkway travels the length of the harbour and continues past it onto Ayia Thekla. A lovely place to walk in the winter sun.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus