This first floor apartment located in a small block of apartments in the center of Ayia Napa, just a short walk to the bars, restaurants and shops. The apartment has an open plan living, dining and kitchen area with one double bedroom and a family bathroom. The living area has double sliding doors leading out onto a private balcony which looks over the communal pool. The current owners have enclosed part of the balcony to create two separate sun rooms accessible directly from the bedroom and living area. The property comes un-furnished and would benefit from some modernisation to make it an ideal permanent residence or holiday rental.
- 1 double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and sun room
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area with access to a sun room and private veranda
- Fitted kitchen units
- Family bathroom with a bath and shower over the top
- Covered off-road car parking
- Covered area 43m²
- Veranda 46m²
- 2 minutes to the local shops and amenities
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Energy Efficiency TBC
Transformed from a traditional fishing village, Ayia Napa is now a lively resort that has something for everyone. The centre of the town is built around a medieval monastery which was built in the form of a medieval castle around 1500 AD. Ayia Napa also boasts a traditional harbour, beautiful beaches including the famous Nissi Beach, a Sculpture Park, children’s Luna Park and is home to the award winning Waterworld themed water park. The harbour has been fully pedestrianised with cafes and fish tavernas lining the front and a wooden walkway travels the length of the harbour and continues to neighbouring Ayia Thekla and the new Marina.