• housing estate built in 1956
• located in Berlin-Reinickendorf
• range of apartments available to suit singles, couples, families
• 1 to 4 bedrooms and great floor plans
• gas-fired central heating
• most apartments come with a bathtub-equipped bathroom
• recently renovated studio apartment
• fourth floor with balcony
• convenient access to the public transportation network
• close to shops, restaurants, cafes and markets
• recreation opportunities in nearby Kienhorstpark, Jungfernheide, Flughafensee and Tegeler See.
Siedelmeisterweg is a small side street branching off Waldstrasse in the Borough of Reinickendorf in Berlin. Located roughly 500m away on Waldstrasse is a small trading estate with several food markets, a DIY store, and various other non-discretionary retailers. Retail destinations for extended shopping trips within easy reach include the centres -Hallen am Borsigtum-, -Der Clou- and -Gesundbrunnencenter-, featuring fashion outlets, electronics big boxes, drug stores and numerous other stores along with restaurants and cafes. Outdoor recreation is available in the nearby Kienhorstpark, in the woodlands of Jungfernheide including the lakeside of Flughafensee and Tegeler See. In addition to the outdoor aquatics available here, you will find several public indoor pools and sports facilities throughout Reinickendorf, providing recreational options for every taste.
Convenient access to the public transportation network is provided by a bus line running directly on Waldstrasse and by the rapid-transit station -Eichborndamm- about 700 m away. In addition, a few minutes' ride will take you to the motorway and Tegel Airport.
If you wish to finance your Berlin property purchase we can broker finance for you with local banks.
We can arrange a meeting with you and show you the property and the current Berlin listings suiting your spec. Feel free to contact us anytime with any questions or concerns.