Located on the first floor of a neat residential complex this fully furnished apartment also has direct access to the lounge from the main road and is adapted for mobility restrictions.
- Title deeds
- Fully furnished apartment
- Open plan kitchen and lounge
- Lounge access from main road via ramp
- Fully fitted open kitchen
- Twin bedroom
- Family bathroom with handrails for bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Fly screens on all doors
- Intercom system
- Communal pool
- Allocated parking
- Covered area 51m²
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 26 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chlorakas, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chlorakas location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo shop Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus