- Double sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Apartments offer open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Large veranda overlooking a green area and sea view
- Communal swimming pool and gardens
- Ground floor apartments available
- This developer also offers a discount if 2 apartments are purchased
- Great investment opportunity for either residential of holiday lettings
- Covered areas from - 51.80m²
- Covered verandas from - 11.25m²
- Allocated parking
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 15 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 10 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Title deeds available
Paphos is a beautiful coastal city in the southwest of Cyprus and the capital of this district. Paphos is broken down into two parts Kato Paphos (lower) and Pano Paphos (upper). This is a vibrant city full of the hustle and bustle of local life with plenty of restaurants, tavernas, bars and nightlight. Paphos has been selected as a European Capital of Culture for 2017 and is presently undergoing an exciting regeneration program. The Old Centre of Paphos is visually pleasing with many historic colonial buildings which house the areas government institutions.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus