Amenities & Services
- Shared title deed ready for transfer
- Private swimming pool
- Being sold fully furnished
- Double bedroom leading to pool
- Spacious open-plan living space
- Kitchen with silver appliances
Low maintenance garden
- Shutters and air conditioning
- Lovely and private
- Sea and mountain views
- Plenty of terracing including a roof terrace
- 20 minutes walk to the village
Amenities just a few mins drive
A good sized roof terrace and lovely gardens, which is just a short stroll to Catalkoy Village and the bars, restaurants and shops….and at such a fantastic price! The open-plan living space is bright and spacious and the living room opens out onto a terrace with great sea views and there are steps from it leading to the private roof terrace….which again has wonderful mountain and sea views. The kitchen/dining area has plenty of cupboard space and comes with silver appliances and the double bedroom has 2 sets of French windows, one to a terrace and the other leads to the pool. The gardens are low maintenance and have flower-beds, shrubs, palm and fruit trees, as well has that all important swimming pool, plenty of terracing with a lovely mountain backdrop. What a little charmer this is! The shared title deeds are ready for transfer.
Ref No HP2445-KS
?atalkoy is located 10 minutes outside of Kyrenia town centre, close to the villages of Bellapais and Ozankoy and is known for its affluent residents. The village has a quaint, old-world feel and epitomises the 'Mediterranean village' with its town square and whitewashed buildings.
It's a popular place for tourists and locals alike, as it brings the qualities of a holiday resort into a village atmosphere, Catalkoy is close enough to Kyrenia town centre so that you'll never be far from the action, and yet not too close that you'll never have a peaceful moment. Catalkoy also plays host to some of the best hotels on the island, the Acapulco beach and resort, The Dedeman Olive Tree and, perhaps most notably the five-star Malpas hotel. The Malpas offers a superb restaurant, an ambient jazz bar and a fitness centre and spa among its many facilities, and is well worth a visit for both tourists and locals. Its location affords stunning views, and makes it the perfect place for a little getaway.
Popular Area Attractions:
- The Acapulco beach and resort
- The Dedeman Olive Tree
- Alagadi or Turtle beach is a short drive away. In July and September the beach is a big attraction as visitors come to watch the female loggerhead and green turtles come to lay their eggs and see their hatchlings make their desperate run for the sea.
- The Buffavento Castle
- The Church of The Blessed Virgin Mary
Travel Times to Amenities
- Shops, bars and restaurants to Catalkoy Village just a 5 minute drive/20 minute walk
- Buffavento Castle: 10 minute drive
- Diana Beach, Port Cratos, Cratos Hotel Beach: 5 minute drive
- Korineum Golf and Beach Resort: 20 minute drive
- Ercan airport: 30 minute drive
- Kyrenia City Center: 15 minute drive
- Kyrenia General Hospital: 20 minute drive
- Private clinics, vets, hospitals: 5 minute drive
- Lefkosa town: 35 minute drive
- English School of Kyrenia: 10 minute drive
- Girne American University: 20 minute drive
Potential rental achievability:
Long Term - £300 per month
Short term - £300 per week
Living room area: 4.91m x 4.66m (16.1ft.1in x 15ft.2in)
Lovely bright living room with air conditioning and French windows to raised terrace, giving lovely sea views and stairs up to the private roof terrace
Kitchen/dining area: 5.69m x 3.59m (18ft. 6in x 11ft.7in)
Fitted with oven, hob and extractor fan, fridge freezer and plenty of cupboard space and plenty of room for dining table and chairs.
Bedroom: 3.52m x 2.63m (11ft.5in x 8ft.6in)
A bright bedroom with air conditioning and two lots of French windows; one to a private balcony and the second to the pool area
Bathroom: 2.56m x 1.73m (8ft.39in x 5ft.6in)
Shower cubicle & WC and separate basin with cupboards under and over.
Private swimming pool, roof terrace, terrace from living room and also a terrace from the bedroom. Off-street parking with low maintenance garden with flowerbeds, shrubs, palm and fruit trees.