Amenities & Services
Located in the beautiful unesco protected Bay of Kotor, Porto Montenegro combines a spectacular destination with a world-class, full-service marina. Complemented by luxury waterfront homes for rent and sale, international dining options, lively bars and a wide range of sports, leisure and cultural activities, the marina is an ideal superyacht homeport and a nautical village. Porto Montenegro is easily accessible via three international airports – Tivat (7km), Dubrovnik (46km) and Podgorica (90km). Bringing together established international brands and local businesses, this dynamic mix of over 50 stores including fashion and accessories stores, bars and restaurants, a spa and hair salon, as well as yachting services and amenities, has year-round appeal.
Based on the 'hotel condominium' model, these luxury residences for sale with optional rental pool program have direct access to the extensive services and amenities of the five-star Regent Hotel and an onsite management team that can take care of all maintenance and rental administration at the owners' request. Ideal for anyone looking for international standard property to buy in Tivat / Montenegro.
Montenegro lies east of Italy's south east coast within a 3 hour flight of most the European capitals. It has everything you could ever want, from snow-capped mountain peaks to the brilliant azure shades of the Adriatic Sea, from the picturesque mountain lakes to roaring waterfalls and rivers surrounded by pristine forests and majestic canyons. Montenegrin tourism is currently growing at the highest rate in the world.
- 1 bedroom hotel residence
- Unobstructed sea and mountain views
- Each with private terrace and landscaping
- Residents-only pool deck with leisure, lap and children's pools
- Pool club with landscaped gardens and café service
- A ground-floor, waterfront fitness centre with the latest functional training equipment
- Reception service and 24hr security
- Access to Porto Montenegro's Owners Club and 24hr lifestyle management team
- Private walkway to Regent Porto Montenegro Hotel and facilities
- Furniture packages and onsite interior design services