It is 1 hour from Lisbon and 20 minutes from Fatima and Tomar.
The Quinta has a privileged involvement, is situated on the right bank of the Almonda River and the 4.5 hectares, two are walnut.
It has small forests arranged in terraces and carpeted of moss.
The meticulous care of the rare flowers, the thick and green curtain of tall poplars, insurmountable to the noise of civilization, gives it an amazing environment of stillness.
The house is divided into 3 floors, basement with two storage rooms, 2 bathrooms access to the pool and chapel with indoor and outdoor access. Ground floor with kitchen, living rooms, bathroom and 7 rooms. Upper floor with bedroom area, 8 rooms and 2 bathrooms.
The owner created the Agricultural and Tourist Investment Society and the Farm was open to tourism.
The Farm is composed as follows:
- Main house of R / c and 1st floor for housing, with garage (area of 659 m2)
- Another r/c house for housing (area of 35 m2)
- Event pavilion (area of 400 m2)
- Patio with more than 5 500 m2
- Swimming pool
- Several crops: vineyard, olive grove, walnut grove, citrus orchard and several fruit trees.
- Possibility of joining an agro tourism or tourist project, before the various incentive systems made available and the non-existence in the region of spaces like this.
- It has large rooms that can be stage of events, punctual or permanent affectation.
- Ballroom, kitchens and toilets, with capacity for 600 people, built in amphitheater - replaced old agricultural facilities. Later, in another installation, restaurant space with capacity for about 60 people was built.
- On the landings, once cultivated with vegetables, grass and some walnut trees were planted to shade.
- Space for 200 cars to park.
- Other tourist facilities, such as swimming pool and tennis courts, are also available to visitors.
- Religious tourism, since the Quinta is very little time from Fatima and Tomar, being able to provide a stay for guests who want to rest a few days.
- Management and promotion of a Geriatric Clinic or Luxury Home for seniors - nowadays much appreciated by a foreign population layer of higher financial resources.