Apartment building with a restaurant, in a fantastic location in the first row to the sea.
The building needs to be renovated, it was built in 1965, the last partial renovation was in 2018, the last expansion of the building in 1972, the total living area of the building is 630 m2, and it has an additional plot of 200 m2.
In an extremely attractive location overlooking the bay and the sea, the property consists of:
- 4 studio apartments on the 1st floor
- 2 studio apartments on the ground floor
- 2 two-bedroom apartments on the 1st floor
- 1 three bedroom apartment on the ground floor
- Restaurant with dining room (kitchen, bar and storage 56m2, dining room 46m2)
- Public space (reception and living room, public toilets 50m2)
- Terrace in front of the object 50m2, terrace next to the sea 60m2, garden to the sea 80m2, concrete beach 60m2
It represents a fantastic investment, which has been doing great in tourism rentals for years.
The house is located some 15 meters from the sea, and some 100 meters from the center of a small town on Peljesac.
It is located around 120 km from Dubrovnik.
For all questions, please contact our CPS office in Split.