Amenities & Services
In one of the most prestigious seaside resorts, the Residence is located in the new district on the peninsula of Touques de Deauville, on the peninsula of La Touques looking towards the sea, its marina, and just a few steps from downtown Deauville, the train station, Trouville and its casino and is just minutes from the beaches.
The town of Deauville is accessible by the A13 motorway, by train from Paris Saint-Lazare, by plane from Deauville Saint Gratien airport and also by boat.
The Residence is designed around the gardens specifically set to get the best views of the water.
It is structured as a village of mansions where colours and styles blend in the finest expression of Norman architecture.
Each facade has its own character, its colours and timber frames in solid wood. The 133 apartments of the residence, from 1 to 4 rooms, benefit from a large loggia or a terrace to enjoy a view on the Bassin à Flot, Touques or the Yacht Basin.
The Residence also offers you premium services for your well-being such as Indoor and outdoor pool, heated all year round and a Deep Nature spa with tailor-made services.
All the apartments are high-end decorated:
- Parquet floors, in the main rooms, bedrooms and entrance
- Enamelled stoneware tiles in wet rooms
- Wooden tiles on balconies and paving stone on terraces
- Full height earthenware on all the walls of the bathrooms, washrooms and WC
- Vanity unit topped by a mirror and a light strip and towel dryer radiator in the bathrooms and washrooms
- Wooden exterior joinery
- Rolling shutters or shutters
- Domestic hot water by individual condensing gas boiler
- Individual gas heating
- Video door phone