- 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite and guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Breathe taking panoramic views of the Mediterranean, the marina and coastlines
- Private secured parking for residents only
- Communal swimming pool
- Private expansive amenity deck overlooking the marina with an infinity pool, cabanas and outdoor bar
- Fitness facilities with gym, pool, exercise room and spa
- Concierge service
- Full facility management
- Security gates ensuring your safety and privacy
- Covered area - 125m²
- Covered veranda - 27m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
- Vat not applicable
Ayia Napa has been transformed from a sleepy fishing village into a lively resort that has something for all ages. The centre of the town is built around a medieval monastery dedicated to 'Our Lady of the Forests'.
A very popular holiday destination for its nightlife and white sandy beaches. The entire harbour has been pedestrianised with cafes and fish-tavernas lining the front. A wooden walkway travels the length of the harbour and continues past it onto Ayia Thekla. A lovely place to walk in the winter sun.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus