Located in an elevated position in Chlorakas, just a short walk from the village centre this first floor 2 bedroom apartment has recently been refurbished to a very high level and has fantastic sea views of the Mediterranean coastline.
- Title deeds
- Fantastic sea views
- recently refurbished
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Open plan lounge with patio doors aout to the balcony
- 2 large double bedrooms, the first with sea view and access to balcony
- New family bathroom
- Matching floor tiles throughout the apartment
- Covered area 60m²
- 3 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 26 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chlorakas, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chlorakas location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo shop Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus