Two bedroom apartment located within 10 minutes drive to Limassol town center. The complex will host just 24 apartments located over 6 blocks with only 3 floors per block.
- 2 bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Guest W.C.
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Sliding Wardrobes in bedrooms
- All external doors and windows aluminum charcoal grey color and double glassed glass.
- Mosquito nets
- Electric shutters in bedroom
- Electrical under floor heating
- Provision for satellite antenna
- Entrance phone with color camera
- Provision for Air conditioning
- Security fire proof entrance door
- Solar water system
- Water pressure system
- Communal mature garden
- Electrical entrance gate
- Private road with big roundabout
- Communal Playground
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered parking each apartment
- Storage for each apartment
- Covered veranda 28 m²
- Covered area 97 m²
- Un- furnished
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 45 minutes to either Larnaca International Airport or Paphos Airport
- Title Deeds (New Build Process)
- Subject to VAT
Germasogia is considered to be a small east-suburban town with a population of just under 13,500 people. Germasogia is rich with history and culture as it is home to the Museum of Griva Digeni which displays many ancient artefacts as well as predictions of what life was like in the past, through clothing, labour as well as house-life. Germasogia is only a 10 minute car journey from the centre of Limassol and a 20 minute car journey from the Marina, this makes it very easy for people to reach the city if they wish, to enjoy daytime activities such as shopping at My Mall, swimming in the gorgeous turquoise beaches, boat trips, diving, water sports as well as visiting at night for the bustling night-life such as bars and clubs as well as romantic and family-orientated restaurants for a peaceful night out.
Germasogia is an ideal destination as it is slightly outside of the city centre, making it safer. It has a cooler climate and less humidity, although in perfect distance to reach the city by car or through the use of their frequent bus links.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus