Amenities & Services
- Realitalia 100% Interior Design Solutions in English, French, German and Italian
- Super-panoramic position inside the historical centre of Lajatico, Tuscan medieval village
- At walking distance to the famous Teatro del Silenzio, open air landscape theatre
- Panoramic heated swimming pool in Olive Orchard
- Proper Management System in accordance with the Realitalia Management Concept
- Private gardens & terraces
- 40 minutes to Pisa airport
- 45 minutes to the Tuscan Riviera and the sea
**Please note the images shown can be from our show Home and/or our recently completed Properties**
Alloro – Ville degli Olivi, Tuscany
Enjoy being inside this medieval village with an Olive Orchard on the back of the Property, and a heated super-panoramic pool.
It benefits from a 20 sqm living room with large panoramic east and south facing windows and can have up to 2 bedrooms.
Private cover parking spaces are available as well as external private parking spaces (not included into the pricing guidelines).
Villa degli Olivi, Lajatico – Tuscany
Ville degli Olivi is an exceptional project with super panoramic gardens and a heated swimming pool, overlooking Volterra, inside the village of Lajatico.
Lajatico is located just 30 minutes drive from Pisa airport along peaceful country lanes, surrounded by the picturesque Tuscan landscape.
A Longobard village Lajatico originally dates from 891, and you can find some real architectural gems among the historic patrician villas perched on the surrounding slopes.
The village is also famous as the birthplace of opera and crossover singer Andrea Bocelli, who performs once a year alongside other international artists at the open-air Teatro del Silenzio nearby. Ville degli Olivi was restored in collaboration with Andrea’s architect brother, Alberto Bocelli.
Several excellent restaurants are reachable on foot from the properties. A handful of charming local shops where you will soon be greeted by name can supply you with all your needs.
Horse-riding and golf facilities are not far away by road. Several golf courses within 1 hour driving, and one of the best golf courses in Tuscany (Castelfalfi) at less than 30 minutes.
In addition if you feel like a relaxing day at the beach, you will find several nice beaches at half an hour driving distance.
In winter, why not luxuriate in the salt-rich volcanic waters of nearby Casciana Terme, famous since the Middle Ages as marquess Matilde di Canossa’s favourite place to unwind.
Lajatico lies directly on the wine route. The local Valdera area is known as the Chianti Pisano because of the many excellent wine producers to be found among its rolling hills.
Food lovers can enjoy delightful fresh fruit and vegetables direct from the local farms, or try some traditional home cooking at the agriturismo restaurants.
If you want to explore further afield, Florence, Pisa, Siena, Volterra, San Gimignano and Lucca are all less than an hour away you could even pop over for lunch or dinner.
No other part of Tuscany offers such a conveniently central location or such easy access to all these destinations.
To discuss it further, please call us +44 (0)20 7851 4456 or write to us, we will contact you back.
Please note that:
1. We have no authority to make or give any representations or warranties in relation to the property. These particulars do not form any part of an offer or contract and must not be relied upon as statements or representations of fact.
2. All areas, measurements and distances are approximate (if square meters indications are supplied they normally refer to gross floor areas). All texts, photographs and plans are for guidance only and are not necessarily comprehensive.
3. Properties are delivered in accordance with the Standard Schedule of Works, normally fitting and furniture (as well as the Realitalia Furniture Package) is not included in the prices shown.
4. Prices are express in euros, do not include VAT or transaction costs (and normally do not include parking spaces). All informations is subject to change at any time without notice.