This high end two bedroom apartment is located just meters from Larnaca Marina and Larnaca Town Centre.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- En suite to master bedroom
- Family bathroom
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area
- Un- furnished
- Covered veranda
- Storage area 3 m²
- Allocated secure parking 11 m²
- Internal covered area - 119 m²
- Total area 133 m²
- Suitable for Cyprus residency
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 15 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title Deeds with application
- Price is subject to VAT
Larnaca is the home of Cyprus' main International Airport, close to the Salt Lake area, a place where you can watch Swan's and Flamingo's that live in the lake. On its coastal seafront, the café's and restaurants are peaceful.
On the edge of Larnaca Bay the palm-lined seafront of Larnaca town bustles with cafes, tavernas, shops and bars. Historic charm is lent to the scene by its fortress castle, now used as the town's summer cultural centre.
Larnaca is an excellent base from which to get to know the central and eastern section of Cyprus, and its proximity to the International Airport and a number of luxury hotels that have been developed along its beautiful sandy beaches make this a popular holiday choice.
Larnaca is the modern gateway to Cyprus, known for such sights as the beautiful St. Lazarus Church and leisurely Palm Tree Promenade
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus