Located on a well known and neatly maintained complex with communal gardens this first floor apartment is unique in that it has its own plot and garden area, with a veranda area that could be enclosed to add additional living space.
- Title deeds available
- First floor apartment
- Lift access
- Entrance into kitchen and open plan lounge area
- Patio doors from lounge to covered veranda and garden area which continues to the side of the property
- Air conditioning throughout the apartment
- Fully furnished aside from fridge freezer and television
- 2 double bedrooms
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered parking for residents
- Uncovered additional parking for guests
- Plot size 105m²
- Covered area 80m²
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus