- Open plan living - dining area
- Kitchen separated from main living area by decorative arch
- 2 double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Property is sold unfurnished
- Ideal investment opportunity
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 50 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 45 minutes to the nearest golf course
Polis (or Polis Chrysochous) is a small town at the north-west end of the island of Cyprus, at the centre of Chrysochous Bay, and on the edge of the Akamas peninsula nature reserve. It is a quiet tourist resort, the inhabitants' income being supplemented by agriculture and fishing. Polis is served by the fishing port of Latchi—a pole of attraction all the year round and reputed for its fish taverns, sea-sport facilities and boat rides up to Akamas—a must for all Polis visitors. However, the great advantage of Polis is its close vicinity to the utmost beautiful Akamas peninsula, a nature reserve area, destined to become a National Park, with its renowned Baths of Aphrodite. Α walk along its nature trails accompanied by the panoramic view of the bay of Polis is a popular experience with both locals and tourists.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus