FEATURES OF THE PROPERTY:
This classic Berlin Altbau apartment has a reliable tenant currently paying a net rent of €591,86/month (€736,86/month including service costs).
The price of the apartment (€2.965/m²) is considerably under the price for a vacant apartment. The property can be seen as a good, solid and reliable, long-term investment.
This Altbau building, built in 1900, has undergone several renovations since 2002, including new roof apartments and a lift.
Some of the features of the apartment:
- High ceilings.
- Original "Doppelkasten" windows on the front side.
- "French balcony" to the main room.
- Lovely decorative stucco borders around the ceilings in the main room and in third room.
- The three main rooms face west towards the street and so receive plenty of light from midday onwards. The kitchen and bathroom face east towards the courtyard.
- Decent sized kitchen; with ample space for a table.
- Well appointed bathroom with wall tiling up to around 2m high, tiled floor, bathtub and large window.
- Hallway area that can be used for storage and/or dining. (It is also possible to extend the living area to incorporate the adjoining hallway area).
FEATURES OF THE LOCATION:
Despite being easy access to the heart of Prenzlauer Berg, Friedrichshain and Mitte, the apartment is on an extremely calm and quiet street which has very little through traffic.
Volkspark Friedrichshain is 3 minutes' walk away.
The heart of Prenzlauer Berg (Bötzowkiez, Winsviertel) is only 15 minutes' walk way.
The Velodrom is 8 minutes' walk away.
Boxhagener Platz, with its much loved lively Sunday flea market, is 25 minutes' walk away.
Well connected by local transport: Landsberger Allee / Petersburger Straße tram stop is 2 minutes' walk away.
Your Place are an independent native English speaking boutique real estate agency based in Berlin.
We know the local market for old apartments and for new builds, including luxury property, and we can offer exclusive opportunities in these areas.
We will support and advise you through all procedures and provide information on all aspects of your investment.
Selling your German property? We sell your property at no cost to you. See: yourplaceberlin.com
Please also check the sellers' recommendations on our OUR PROPERTIES page.