First floor apartment with nice views over the rear of the complex and green area with children's play area. Use of communal pool and facilities. Present owners have kept the apartment in tip top condition.
- 2 bright and spacious bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen
- Main family bathroom
- Air conditioning throughout
- Situated on the first floor with lift access
- Covered parking space
- Communal swimming pool and facilities
- Fully furnished
- Internal area - 86m²
- Balcony - 11m²
- 5 minutes to local amenities
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 25 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - Title deeds with application
Pyla is a unique village in that it has a mixed community of Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots, supervised by the United Nations. It is often held up as an example of how Greeks and Turks can live together in harmony.
Pyla has a host of local and international gastro restaurants.
Local Activities include:- Boat-Fishing trips and water sports. Excellent night life by the harbour and tourist area - Wine tasting tours - Go-karting and waterparks - Reptile and Bird Park - Water Skiing and Beautiful blue flag beaches.
Also the University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan, Cyprus) is located in Pyla. UCLan Cyprus is the only university in the country that can offer students the advantage of an honours or postgraduate degree recognised both in the UK and in Cyprus.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus