A carport can be purchased for 7.500,- € in addition to the purchase price.
The following works are currently being carried out within the apartments:
Installation of new shower bath with rain shower and real glass cabin
Installation of new tiles
New fitted kitchen
3. new real wood floorboards (pre-finished parquet) in all living rooms and bedrooms or reworking of the existing wooden floorboards
4. new doors
5. new filling, painting and wallpapering of ceilings and walls
6. new electrics
In addition, modernisation measures will be carried out in the area of community property, including, inter alia:
1. installation of a new gas central heating system with condensing boiler technology including new heating pipes and radiators
2. completely new water and sewage pipes
3. Completely new electrical system including meter box
4. replacement of all old windows
5. reworking of the roof including re-insulation
6. cladding the dormers
7. reworking and repainting of the façade and all other common areas
8. new construction of 3 carports
9. completely new outside area including new interlocking paving in the area of the cellar access, the entrance, the garage access and the carport
An agent's commission in the amount of 3.57 % of the purchase price incl. legally applicable VAT of 19% is due upon conclusion of a notarised purchase agreement.
The Energy Performance Certificate is currently being issued and will be available soon.
Lübeck-Travemünde is a district of the Hanseatic city of Lübeck and lies directly at the mouth of the river Trave into the bay of Lübeck. Travemünde comprises the districts of Priwall, Brodten, Teutendorf and Ivendorf and, due to its direct location on the Baltic Sea, is Lübeck's most beautiful district. The village has 2 beaches with a wide promenade, which has been well developed over the years and attracts numerous visitors every year. There is also a harbour promenade where you can admire sailing boats, pilot boats and sea rescue boats. Also worth seeing are the Old Lighthouse and the Old Town of Travemünde. The town has the 119 m large Hotel Maritim high-rise, the highest building in Schleswig-Holstein and the Baltic Sea coast. The idyllic surroundings also provide a high recreational value. Through the B75 you reach the city centre of Lübeck comfortably in approx. 25 minutes by car. The regional train runs every hour from 3 stations in Travemünde, so that Lübeck can be reached by train in just 20 minutes. The combination of proximity to the city and the advantages of a seaside resort makes Travemünde not only an attractive destination for tourists, but also a sought-after place to live.
The property is located in a purely residential area with detached houses, just 500 m from the harbour.
The information contained in the property summary is based solely on information provided by the vendor. realbest Germany GmbH therefore accepts no liability for the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in the property summary. We would like to explicitly state that we have not verified this information either in law or in fact and therefore recommend that you seek legal counsel or advice from appropriate experts. All floor space measurements are approximate. Our general terms and conditions apply.