Amenities & Services
15 minutes’ drive to Famagusta city centre and its historical Old Town
Buying to let? Tick! Buying for investment? Tick? Buying your own home for holiday or permanent living? Tick! This complex really does offer everything for everyone, whatever your purchase plans are. This area has seen millions of pounds of investment over the last few years, and is now on the top of most shrewd business peoples to wish for list. A fantastic beach, along with the many facilities on this complex, with the added proximity to the City of Famagusta just continues to tick every single box we can think of!
Reference No: HP1999 – 2
Services and Activities
- 24 Shops including:
- Souvenir Shop
- Clothing store and many more
- Bicycle and Walking Paths
- Swimming Pools
- Water Slides
- Tennis Courts
- Kids' Playground
- Green Areas
- Cafe/ Bar
- Restaurant / Fast Food
- Rent A Car
- Fitness Center
- Dry Cleaning
- Spa / Sauna
Interest free Payment Plan Options:
Each payment plan starts with a £2000 reservation fee to take the property off the market + £1400 solicitor fees if you decide to use our recommended solicitor and the following optional payment plans are as follows:
30% + 0.5% Stamp Duty minus your reservation fee within 4 weeks maximum from placing the deposit.
Another 30% can be paid either in monthly or quarterly instalments until the handover date. These payments will commence one month after you have completed your 30% down payment.
The remaining 40% can also be paid either in monthly or quarterly instalments within 2 years after your property’s handover date. These payments also commence one month after your property has been handed over.
Option 2: 50 months interest free!
50% down payment + 0.5% Stamp Duty minus your reservation fee within 4 weeks maximum from placing the deposit.
The remaining 50% can be paid within 50 months either in monthly or quarterly instalments. These instalments will commence one month after you have completed the first 50% down payment
*** YES! All OPTIONS ARE WITHOUT ANY INTEREST! ***
£1400 solicitor fee
£1800 for the infrastructure
3% for the transfer of the title
Approx. 2000tl for the water and electricity connection at handover
Maintenance fee set between £250 - £350 per year
Potential rental incomes:
Approx. £400 high season
Approx £350 low season
Approx £350 approximately per month
The town of Iskele, also known as Yeni Iskele, is located on the south east coastal area of Northern Cyprus and on the main road which heads towards the Karpaz Peninsula area. It is close to the harbor town of Bogaz, which is a very pretty old fishing village that still retains some of its authenticity whilst also being able to accommodate tourism. In the center of Iskele you will find a small Dominican chapel called Ayios Iakovos, which was originally built around the 15th century and on the outskirts of Iskele the church of Panayia Theotokos, a 12th century domed building which has been restored in recent years and reopened to the public as an Icon Museum.
Important Attractions: Sights & Sounds
- The regional festivals such as the Iskele International Folk Dance Festival, held annually in June.
- The best folk dance group title; and also the Iskele Festival which is held yearly in June/July time, and which hosts competitions, displays and plenty of outdoor cooking!
- The Karpaz peninsula: A stretch of beautiful land filled with the most stunning beaches in North Cyprus as well as home to some of the islands traditional donkeys.
- Karpaz Gate Marina with berthing for 350 yachts and all the facilities that the yachting fraternity requires.
- The local weekly market selling fresh local produce and household items.
- Bogaz: a small traditional fishing village with a picturesque tiny harbour
- Famagusta: a fascinating medieval walled city with oodles of charm and lots to explore including the Cathedral of St Nicolas, numerous houses, St. George of the Greeks church with its frescoes and the remains of the fortified citadel
- The ancient walled city of Famagusta is much as it was over five hundred years
- The Ruins of Salamis
- The 750 bed Kaya Artemis hotel and Noah’s Ark Hotel, both are impressive and only 15 minutes from the Bogaz area.
- The Monastery of Saint Barnabas