Stunning apartment 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 allocated secure car park. Luxury modern finishes throughout.
Apartment 178 features:
* 102sqm of luxury open plan living
* Stunning Broadbeach skyline, Ocean and hinterland views
* 2 oversized bedrooms
* Modern luxury kitchen. The use of stone, timber veneer, LED feature lighting, Parisi tapware and Ilve appliances will impress while remaining perfectly functional. Everything has been considered and planned for, from additional storage to character detailing with recessed display shelving.
* This luxury finish extends beyond the kitchen with wool blend carpets, over-sized floor to ceiling windows and locally and imported fittings to ensure a sophisticated and timeless home throughout.
* Walk 300m to patrolled beach
* Swimming Pool
* Keep fit in the fully-equipped gymnasium
* Enjoy the outdoors on the landscaped terrace
* Unwind and enjoy the view in the outdoor spa
* Laze under the poolside cabanas
* Watch the sun go down on the sunset terrace
* Cook-up a storm with the pizza oven and bbq facilities
* All this four levels up, with views over Broadbeach and beyond
* Enjoy tranquillity and privacy from level 36. Large balcony with ocean and city skyline views
* Low body corporate levies approx $89.87 per week
Located in one of the most desirable sophisticated and beach side locations you will enjoy:
* Ground floor retail with potential boutiques, coffee shops and restaurants
* Directly opposite from Broadbeach North Light Rail Station
* Short stroll to Jupiter's Casino and Pacific Fair
* Directly opposite the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Centre
Council rate $2372 per year approx
Body Corporate approx $4686 per year or $89.87 per week
With a vibrant retail plaza, almost half an acre of amenities on the residents recreation deck & luxury apartments from level five, Qube is your opportunity to experience a new dimension in living.
With just under half an acre of gardens, tall trees and amenities, the podium level is a lifestyle extension to your apartment. Your urban oasis in the sky and a place to be entertained morning, noon and night.
Sustainability has played a significant role in the design brief with a focus on Qube being as livable and functional tomorrow as it is today.