Property Description ID:27720752
This property earned approximately $28,500 plus for the 2017-2018 financial year after all expenses. The apartment has many forward bookings going in to the 2020 finical year. This two bedroom apartment in the Saltwater Complex, Port Douglas is both spacious and luxurious and positioned on a upper level providing the best picturesque views of Port Douglas and the hinterland possible. The three bedroom apartment next door is for sale too (Apt 8) so you could purchase both and have the option to convert them into one 5 bedroom apartment. Why not have a investment property that you can stay in while holidaying in Port Douglas. The owners have moved away and are keen to sell so we are encouraging investors to make an offer.
- Master bedroom, queen bed with closed in double shower en suite.
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds or split-king bed.
- Second full bathroom.
- Large balcony overlooking Macrossan Street.
- Fully equipped kitchen, European S/S appliances, full size oven, stove, microwave, dishwasher, full size refrigerator.
- High ceilings throughout with expansive living spaces
- Indoor/outdoor balcony.
- Full size washing machine, clothes dryer, iron and full size ironing board.
- Ceiling fans & air conditioning.
- Flat screen TVs, foxtel, DVD, CD/MP3 player, radio alarm clock, hair dryers, umbrella
Council rates; $2546.76 per year. Body corporate; $7073.24 per year.
Please don't hesitate to call Greg on for more information or an inspection.
Contact the Advertiser