This development is set against a backdrop of the beautiful hillside of Peyia and comprises a mixture of townhouses and apartments. The 2 bedroom townhouses have private gardens with some occupying corner plots offering a more generous garden. The townhouse offers:
- Open plan living and dining
- 2 spacious bedrooms both with en-suite facility
- Family bathroom
- Private garden
- Generous verandas
- Personal storage area
- Covered parking
- Communal swimming pool
- Covered area from: 86.40m²
- Price is subject to VAT
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- 8 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 35 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus Legislation, Title Deeds with application
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including swimming at the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus