Located walking distance to the village centre this immaculate townhouse benefits from undercover parking, sea views and a first floor lounge area.
- Fully furnished
- Twin bedroom on entrance level
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Guest toilet
- Balcony from lounge
- First floor seating area with patio doors
- Master bedroom on first floor
- Family bathroom
- Large full width veranda with stunning sea views
- BBQ and storage shed on first floor veranda
- Communal pool
- Covered underground parking
- Low communal expenses
- Covered area 115 m²
- 2 minutes to the local shops and amenities
- 4 minutes to the nearest beach
- 20 minutes to Paphos International Airport
Peyia (also spelt Pegeia) is located 14km north of Paphos Town and sits on the steep slopes of the coastal hills inland from Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. This is home to many non-Cypriot residents and due to the size of this popular village you will find most conveniences are catered for. As the largest village in Paphos bordering Kathikas, Arkosos, Kissonerga and the Akamas Peninsular there is plenty to do here including the renowned Blue Flag awarded Coral Bay Beach.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus