Well maintained two bedroom villa situated 2 minutes walk from the beaches of Larnaca, and 5 minutes drive to the town centre of Larnaca.
The property has been well looked after and has use of its own private swimming pool which has had a new liner, pump and filter fitted this year.
The property is open plan with a useful under stairs space for a computer desk, upstairs two double bedrooms and family bathroom.
The development is well spaced out so no feeling of being over crowded and overlooked, situated in a quiet park of Pyla.
- 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and access to a balcony
- Open plan living dining - kitchen
- Family bathroom and down stairs guest wc
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private 7m x 3.5m swimming pool with recent new liner, pump and filter
- Plenty of space around the pool for sunbathing, relaxing and al fresco dining
- Open vaulted ceiling upstairs
- Shutters on all windows
- Gated driveway with parking space
- Easy to maintain garden with fitted irrigation system
- Covered veranda at the front of the property, an ideal place to sit and have morning coffee
- Decorative stone cladding to front of the property
- Furniture by negotiation
- Plot size - 271m²
- Internal area - 88m²
- Two balconies - 8m² & 6m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency
- 2 minutes walk to the nearest beach
- 2 minutes to local amenities
- 20 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
Pyla is a unique village in that it has a mixed community of Greek Cypriots and Turkish Cypriots, supervised by the United Nations. It is often held up as an example of how Greeks and Turks can live together in harmony.
Pyla has a host of local and international gastro restaurants.
Local Activities include:- Boat-Fishing trips and water sports. Excellent night life by the harbour and tourist area - Wine tasting tours - Go-karting and waterparks - Reptile and Bird Park - Water Skiing and Beautiful blue flag beaches.
Also the University of Central Lancashire, Cyprus (UCLan, Cyprus) is located in Pyla. UCLan Cyprus is the only university in the country that can offer students the advantage of an honours or postgraduate degree recognised both in the UK and in Cyprus.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus