The 54 sophisticated residences are delivered fully finished with inspired interiors and outdoor living spaces designed by an award-winning team. From the one-bedroom apartments to penthouses each are instilled with gracious proportions and attention to detail. All of these unique residences are designed to gracefully frame the panoramic views of the city of Limassol, the coastline and the sky offering an effortless sense of ease and relaxation.
- 3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- 3 En suites
- Guest WC
- Open plan living – dining – kitchen
- Spectacular infinity-edge pool and restaurant on the 10th floor with uninterrupted views of the Mediterranean Sea.
- Fitness and Yoga Club devoted to fitness and activity for both children and adults.
- A state of the art outdoor Tennis Court
- 24 hour gated security
- 24-hour reception service
- Hotel-style services such as housekeeping, room service, dry cleaning and tailoring.
- Covered parking space
- Covered veranda 51 m²
- Common are 116 M²
- Covered area 197 m²
- Total area 364 m²
Suitable for the Cyprus Investment Programme (CIP)
- 1 minutes to the nearest beach
- 1 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the airport
- Cyprus Legislation – Title Deeds with application
- Subject to VAT
Limassol is Cyprus’ cosmopolitan capital, its most important business district and a vibrant modern playground. It is consistently ranked as one of the world’s leading cities for quality of life. Nowhere in Cyprus is there a richer mix of modern culture and fascinating heritage.
The city offers an active, vibrant and varied choice of restaurants, stylish cafes, bars and chic lounges.Limassol is a city on the southern coast of Cyprus. It’s known for the centuries-old Limassol Castle, home to the Cyprus Medieval Museum and its collection of pottery and tombstones. On the seafront is the Prokymea (Molos) Sculpture Park, with sculptures by Cypriot, Greek and international artists.
To the northeast is the Limassol Archaeological Museum, exhibiting artifacts from the Neolithic to the Roman periods.Contrast this with the new marina and vibrant nightlife the city as to offer something for everyone.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable expe-rience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...