Located just a short walk from Paphos town centre this second floor apartment could be purchased as a residential property or alternatively can be used as commercial space such as law offices, dental practice etc
- Title deeds
- Large open plan living area
- Light wood fully fitted kitchen with dining table
- Verandas from kitchen and lounge
- Roller blind over lounge veranda
- 3 large double bedrooms
- Verandas from all bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Fully furnished aside from sofa
- Lift access
- Intercom system
- Covered area 120m²
- 8 minutes to the Lighthouse beach
- 19 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 12 minutes to the nearest golf course
Pafos is located on the southwest coast of the island and is sheltered from the north by the Troodos mountains. It has a temperate climate, one of the healthiest in the whole Mediterranean. Relish mouthwatering delicacies at the numerous restaurants serving both local and international cuisine and offering exceptional value. Enjoy classical opera under the stars in the romantic setting of the medieval castle overlooking Pafos harbour during the numerous summer festivals. Or jive to the latest dance tunes at a plethora of entertainment spots, part of the modern town's varied nightlife.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus