Positioned in a lovely quiet street, nestled down onto a creek of your own, on a block that is split into 3 paddocks, this home really does represent family lifestyle and living.
This is a very simple, neat and tidy property with everything any family may need and want. Position is the greatest bonus being situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac street. I can only imagine the quiet days and nights that would be very refreshing and rejuvenating after a hectic day.
* 3 Bedrooms + Office: Main bedroom with built-in cupboards and built-in TV cabinet, 2 with split systems, 1 with fan and office is a perfect size for the purpose.
* Kitchen/Dining/Lounge: Open style living area, with split system, fans. Kitchen is a solid timber kitchen with free standing stove.
* Bathroom: Shower, vanity with separate toilet.
* Laundry: Inside laundry with extra storage.
* Front entrance/patio and large entertainment area at the back of the house.
* In-ground pool with paved area around it.
* Shed: 2 Bay fully powered shed with 1 roller door and 1 access door. With full cement driveway and entrance.
* Carport off the side of the house for 1 car.
* Built in Dog Kennels - 4 dog capacity.
* Vegie gardens, chook yard.
* 3 separate paddocks.
* Town water.
* 4.94 acres and fully fenced.
Magic package just waiting for a family to enjoy today! Please phone Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.