When it comes to business this property was formerly an established and reputable nursery for over 25 years. The infrastructure still stands and the property still boasts the wonderful foundations to re-establish a business of this nature, otherwise if you removed the nursery infrastructure you would have a very large open yard area with room for a shed, pool the options are endless, there is even an opportunity to convert the nursery shop into guest accommodation. (Subject to Council approval)
Completed in December 2009 this property also boasts an ultra-modern 3 bedroom 2 bathroom, family home with veranda to 3 sides and open planned internal living. There is even a butler's pantry. The home is also very well insulated.
The team at Raine & Horne Charters Towers highly encourage you to inspect this property, outstanding location and opportunities galore, contact Lisa Palmer today on .
• Kitchen/Lounge/Dining: Ultra-Modern, open planned, spacious kitchen with large island bench. and dishwasher recess. There is an additional butler's pantry, space for bar fridge/freezer and microwave.
• Bedrooms: 3 Spacious bedrooms, Master is King size with large tiled ensuite and walk-in robe plus access to veranda. Remaining bedrooms are queen size with built-ins.
• Bathroom: Large fully tiled bathroom with glass shower recess and separate bath, generous vanity and mirror plus separate toilet.
• Ensuite: Spacious fully tiled ensuite with glass shower recess, toilet, vanity and large mirror.
• Laundry: Spacious internal laundry fully tiled with rear yard access. There is also shelving and laundry tub.
• Parking: Offstreet parking x 2.
• Registered bore. (unequipped)
• Approximately 400m2 to 450m2 under shade with numerous power and water outlets.
• Masonry block building (formerly nursery shop) could easily be transformed into granny flat or guest accommodation.
• 2 Street access, with double gate access through the nursery side and single street access to the house side.
Here is your opportunity to explore an outstanding property. Contact Lisa Palmer today on and arrange your inspection today.