This very appealing block rendered home in a fantastically quiet street on the edge of town is ready and waiting for a lovely family. As this property has 3 large bedrooms, a two way bathroom, open planned living, front and back verandah's, loads of car accommodation and a 2 bay fully powered shed and all of this on a 1895m2 block, has something for everyone in the family.
One of the most appealing aspects of this property is the simplicity of the whole package but at the same time if you look at the whole package and the reasonable asking price, this property is most certainly worth considering. Don't let the back yard fool you, this property goes a long way past the colourbond fence, which allows for larger sheds or anything that a little more space could help with.
• Rendered Block lowset Home.
• Quiet street on the edge of town.
• Tiled throughout.
• Bedrooms: 3 large bedrooms, all with split system, fans, & built in's.
• Bathroom: 2 way bathroom with bath/shower, vanity and separate toilet.
• Kitchen/Dining/Lounge: fully tiled area with fans throughout. Good sized kitchen with pantry, double sinks, free standing electric stove.
• Front and back verandah's: Front verandah that truly sets the scene and warmth of this property. Back verandah: large area that also houses the laundry. Loads of room for extra fridges and freezers.
• Shed: Older fully powered 2 bay shed with cement floor and is steel framed.
• Carports: 2 carports: 1 for the very day car and easy access to the house. And the 2nd for 2 cars at the back of the house.
• Block: 1895m2 fully fenced block.
This property is most certainly priced to sell and ready for new owners. This very appealing and homely property is well worth your time to inspect today. Please call Lisa Palmer at Raine & Horne Charters Towers today.