A stunning, very well presented, three bedroom detached bungalow set in the prestigious Sea Caves area of Peyia. The bungalow has a unique 'U' shape which maximises the pool area and spectacular sea views. The bungalow also offers;
- Title Deeds
- Gated driveway
- Entrance porch
- Open plan lounge and dining area
- Wood burner
- 3 sets of patio doors leading to the pool and gardens
- Separate modern fitted kitchen
- 3 bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Patio doors from master bedroom accessing covered seating area and garden
- Family bathroom with walk-in shower
- Black out blinds
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fans
- Heat reducing fly screens
- Built-in BBQ
- Private swimming pool
- Pool pump powered by solar
- Covered area: 146m2
- Front Entrance Porch: 13m2
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Close proximity to a number of English speaking private schools
- 9 minutes to Coral Bay Blue Flag appointed beach with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 45 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 31 minutes to the nearest golf course
The Sea Caves are located in the north west of Paphos near St. George's Island (Geronisos) and located near the village of Peyia (also spelt Pegeia), 14km north of Paphos Town and close to Coral Bay at the southern end of the Akamas Peninsula. The Sea Caves themselves have many beautiful natural rocky shores and beach caves to explore are the birthing spot for the rare Mediterranean Monk seals. There is a selection of places to eat and drink with some affording fantastic views over the Mediterranean Sea, perfect for enjoying sunset cocktails.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation, retirement, investment or a holiday home.