This development has brought a new dimension to Mediterranean living, distinctive contemporary architecture inspired by local culture blends seamlessly with nature. Each of the eight customisable designs is a fluid series of indoor and outdoor spaces to be enjoyed year-round in Cyprus’ ideal climate. The architecture focuses on indoor/outdoor living, with airy open-plan interiors, floor to ceiling windows framing the views, and large outdoor areas, designed for alfresco living, featuring spacious terraces, outdoor fireplaces and infinity pools. Naturally, the finishes and fixtures reflect the calibre and quality of the architecture itself and provide residents with the ultimate in convenience, comfort and luxury. The density of the development has been limited to ensure that the integrity of the mountainous character is retained while providing residents with unimaginable space.
This developer offers 3 and 4 bedroom properties. The 3 bed bungalow design offers:
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and an en-suite bathroom featuring a Victoria & Albert free standing bath
- 2 further double sized bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Family bathroom
- Spacious open plan living / dining area
- Un- furnished
- Italian kitchen which connect with the external BBQ area with fireplace
- Marble floors and high ceilings which accentuate the lightness of the interior
- All bedrooms have access to the garden
- Central systems are in place for lighting, gas fireplace, heating and cooling VRV
- The resort offers 24 hours security system, concierge service, full property and lifestyle management
- The development offers an 18 hole championship golf course and clubhouse, tennis and other outdoor sports
- Plot sizes from - 1,290m²
- Covered areas from - 162m²
- Uncovered verandas from - 83.49m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 20 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Title deeds available
- Prices may be subject to vat
Tsada is a relatively big village 8 km North of Paphos city center. The village is nestled on the hillside and summit of the local mountain range at an altitude of approximately 600 meters above sea level. The elevation difference between Paphos Town and Tsada gives to the area a totally different identity. The climate is much cooler all year long which is a welcome change during the humid summer months. The village also offers exceptional views from all directions.
Tsada is a very active and growing village, it has been bolstered in recent years by the development of several high-end luxurious villas leading to a good balance of Cypriots and expatriates. There are tavernas, restaurants, coffee shops, supermarkets and a golf course all available locally.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus