It offers an ideal floorplan featuring all three bedrooms on one level and open plan living space on the other, with superb flow to a north undercover balcony for entertaining which overlooks leafy courtyard gardens within the complex.
The upgraded kitchen displays stone benchtops, soft-close joinery, s/steel Smeg appliances and gas cooking, and there's also a full main bathroom with separate shower and bath plus an internal laundry.
All bedrooms provide built-in robes and ceiling fans, with two sharing a second balcony, and an ensuite to the master. Basement secure parking for two cars side-by-side completes this impressive package.
Moore Park' residents have access to exceptional facilities on site together with a convenience store, boutique shops and a caf, while Danks Street eateries, Coles supermarket and CBD buses are all just moments away.
- Situated on level six of the Grosvenor' building
- Spacious open living, dining and updated kitchen
- Kitchen offers Smeg appliances and gas cooking
- Generous north balcony overlooks c/yard gardens
- Three beds with BIRs, two have a shared balcony
- Ensuite, full bath plus a separate internal laundry
- Intercom, lift and side-by-side basement parking
- Timber floors, ceiling fans and gas heating outlet
- Resort facilities, shops, cafe and on-site manager
- Stroll Danks Street eateries, Coles and city buses