REDUCED (was €;475.000)
- 2 bedrooms with en-suites upstairs
- 1 bedroom & 1 bathroom downstairs
- Open plan living / dining / kitchen area
- Part furnished
- Air conditioning throughout
- Private swimming pool
- Private garden
- Metal shed which provides extra storage room
- Covered parking
- Set in the hills of Ayia Napa with wonderful sea views
- Covered area - 161m²
- Plot - 335m²
- Suitable for Cyprus permanent residency - fast track
- Walking distance to local amenities
- Walking distance to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Ayia Napa has been transformed from a sleepy fishing village into a lively resort that has something for all ages. The centre of the town is built around a medieval monastery dedicated to 'Our Lady of the Forests'
A very popular holiday destination for its nightlife & white sandy beached. The entire harbour has been pedestrianised with cafes and fish-tavernas lining the front. A wooden walkaway travles the length of the harbour and continues past it onto Ayia Thekla. A lovely place to walk in the winter sun.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus