- On a development consisting of 43 luxury villas
- 3 spacious bedrooms
- Family bathroom, en-suite and guest WC
- Open plan living - dining - kitchen area with access out the the garden
- Un- furnished
- Optional private swimming pool
- Development will have a communal green area with views over Ayia Napa coastline
- Large roof terrace with outdoor kitchen area
- Secure gated development
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 10 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title Deeds with application
- Price is subject to vat
Ayia Napa has been transformed from a sleepy fishing village into a lively resort that has something for all ages. The centre of the town is built around a medieval monastery dedicated to 'Our Lady of the Forests'.
A very popular holiday destination for its nightlife and white sandy beaches. The entire harbour has been pedestrianised with cafes and fish-tavernas lining the front. A wooden walkway travels the length of the harbour and continues past it onto Ayia Thekla. A lovely place to walk in the winter sun.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale - Property for Sale in Cyprus