This is an off-plan development consisting of 11 properties within a quiet residential location in Chloraka. Each property offers modern contemporary deigns and offers:
- Open plan living and dining area
- Separate fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- 3 double sized bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suite facilities
- Family bathroom
- Private swimming pool
- Off-street parking
- Plot sizes from - 209m² to 329m²
- Covered areas from - 123m² to 215m²
- Uncovered verandas from - 13m² to 21m²
- Delivery 24 Months from signing of contracts
- Close proximity to a number of English speaking private schools
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency - Fast Track
- Prices subject to VAT
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 10 minutes to local amenities
- 25 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- 10 minutes to the nearest golf course
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Chloraka is located 3 km north of Paphos Town and borders the tourist area known as the Tomb of the Kings. It is also home to Akritas Chlorakas, a Cypriot Second Division football team. There are many hotels, restaurants and bars in this village which runs along the coast road from Paphos Town to Coral Bay. Chlorakas location was put on the map in March 1998 when the cargo shop Demetrios II ran aground in heavy seas, the vessel is easily visible and has now become quite a focal point.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus