Price Reduction!!!! (was 499,000 Euros)
This detached villa has a grand double pillar covered front entrance, which leads into the marble floored, open plan living areas on the ground floor. There is a large sitting room area, with feature circular window, a lounge area with a log burning stove, dining area and kitchen with granite tops and a separate breakfast bar. To complete the downstairs, there is a summer room accessible via the dining room, a separate utility room, guest w.c and double garage with integral door.
Leading up the marble staircase, you will find three good size double bedrooms, all with access to nice size balcony's. Two bedrooms have fitted wardrobes whilst the master has a walk in wardrobe plus a en-suite shower. The family bathroom comes with a bath with shower over the top. For privacy in the bedrooms the landing also has access to the larger balcony for those warm summer evenings.
Outside there is a wonderful private tiled pool with Roman steps with ample space for taking in the sun and finding shade on those hotter days. To the front there is ample parking along with a large double garage with electric up and over doors, all set in a well established gardens with a full irrigation system.
-3 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes and balcony access
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops and a separate utility
- Fully tiled family bathroom with a bath and shower over the top and a guest WC
- Marble floors and stairs throughout
- Air conditioning throughout
- Gas central heating
- Log burner
- Off road parking and double garage
- Private 8x4 swimming pool with Roman steps
- Built-in BBQ
- Well established gardens
- Stamped concrete stone wall features
- Part furnished
- Plot size 684m²
- Covered area 210m²
- Balcony total 42m²
- 2 minutes to the nearest shops and local amenities
- 12 minutes to the nearest beach
- 45 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
A traditional Cypriot village. This beautiful small, inland village is set among fields & trees and offers the best in country living. Full amenities are available within the village centre. There are also two Byzantine churches. Quiet & calm, it is a wonderful place for older people seeking a peaceful retirement or those with families who want a safe, healthy environment for their children. The village is still very traditional and where you can enjoy all the local amenities plus coffee shops and lovely food in the local restaurants. There is a new 25 metre indoor heated swimming pool with coffee shop and seating area, changing facilities for men, women and children and access for disabled users. They provide sessions for all ages and abilities with qualified instructors. Daily and monthly prices are available with a large free car park available.