A well presented detached villa located in the popular village of Frenaros, just a couple of minutes from the local shops and restaurants. Outside, the villa has a mature front garden, a wooden pergola with outside lighting, a wood store and a garden shed. Inside there is an open plan lounge and kitchen with a downstairs guest WC. The kitchen is fully fitted with granite worktops and the lounge boasts a log burner. The car port has been enclosed to make a separate sun room which is currently used as a dining area. Upstairs there are three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. Two of the bedrooms benefit from access to a private balcony. The property has air conditioning throughout, electric heaters have been installed in each room and all windows and doors have aluminium shutters fitted - making a perfect family home for all seasons.
- 3 double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Two bedrooms with access to a private balcony
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area
- Fully fitted kitchen with granite worktops
- Lounge with wood burner
- Family bathroom with a bath and shower over the top
- Downstairs guest WC
- On-road car parking
- Plot size 222m²
- Covered area 138m²
- 5 minutes to the local shops and amenities
- 15 minutes to the nearest beach
- 40 minutes to Larnaca International Airport
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- Cyprus Legislation - Title Deeds with Application (The Vendor has applied for the Title Deeds)
A traditional Cypriot village. This beautiful small, inland village is set among fields & trees and offers the best in country living. Full amenities are available within the village centre. There are also two Byzantine churches. Quiet & calm, it is a wonderful place for older people seeking a peaceful retirement or those with families who want a safe, healthy environment for their children. The village is still very traditional and where you can enjoy all the local amenities plus coffee shops and lovely food in the local restaurants.
There is a new 25 metre indoor heated swimming centre with coffee shop and seating area, changing facilities for men, women and children and access for disabled users. They provide sessions for all ages and abilities with qualified instructors. Daily and monthly prices are available with a large free car park available.