This is an exciting, affordable development of townhouses offering both detached and semi-detached properties with four varying property designs. Each property is well designed to suit family living and offers:
- Separate lounge, some options with formal dining area
- Kitchen and dining, some property styles featuring a separate utility room
- Guest W.C.
- 3 Bedrooms, master bedroom with en-suites, some options with separate walk-in wardrobe
- Family bathroom
- Provision for air-conditioning
- Private parking port
- Prices subject to VAT
- Plots sizes from: 181m² to 353m²
- Covered areas from: 145m² to 160m²
- Ideal family home
- Suitable for Cyprus Permanent Residency
- 5 minutes to the nearest beach
- 12 minutes to Paphos Harbour with its wide selection of restaurants, bars and amenities
- 14 minutes to Paphos International Airport
- Cyprus legislation - title deeds with application
Geroskipou is a coastal town east of Paphos and is the second largest municipality in the District. This village has a number of characteristics namely its remarkable five-domed Byzantine church of Agia Paraskevi, a folk museum and large traditional square. The area is also known for the production of Turkish Delight or lokum as its known locally. There are plenty of shops, kiosks, restaurants and bars in this village as well as many areas of secluded coastline and is only a short drive from Paphos Town.
was formed in 2002. Licensed Real Estate Agent AM625
British owned with key personnel having over 25 years Financial and Legal experience. The Company was structured to give a complete service.
Our Team are all expats with personal experience of moving, living and working in Cyprus.
Our aim is to ensure your purchase in Cyprus is as stress free as possible, an enjoyable experience with no regrets whether it’s for relocation , retirement, investment or a holiday home.
We Listen…We Search…We Care.
Let us do the work and you enjoy the DREAM...
- Cyprus Property for Sale / Property for Sale in Cyprus